15 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 15 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 15 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - For the treatment of which disease the gene-therapy was approved by a US Food and Administration (FDA) panel?
- Q. - The Task Force on improving employment data has suggested to create a dedicated central facility to improve employment statistics. Who headed the Task Force?
- Q. - What is the name of a supercluster of galaxies discovered by a team of Indian astronomers?
- Q. - India’s first Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) will be established in ____________.
- Q. - Where will be the New Delhi-like AIIMS set up in Uttar Pradesh?
- Q. - Name the second Nobel Peace Prize winner to die in prison.
- Q. - The Supreme Court (SC) has asked the Centre to bring legislation or implement new guidelines to regulate __________.
- Q. - Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” for railway passengers. What does “Saarthi” stands for?
Today’s Current Affairs – 15 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 15/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 15th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.