15 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 15 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 15 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state’s CM launched the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojna in the state?
- Q. - Airports Authority of India flagged Ambulance service with Advanced Life Support Systems (ALS) in which Indian state?
- Q. - Karan Singh, who passed away recently, was the Cabinet minister of which Indian state?
- Q. - Who was appointed as the Chancellor of JNU recently?
- Q. - What was the 2017 theme of ‘International Nurses Day’ celebrated on 12 May 2017?
- Q. - When is the International Nurse day observed every year?
- Q. - Which among the following was ranked world’s most affordable tech city as per Savills Tech Cities 2017 rankings?
- Q. - Researchers belonging to which IIT branch successfully produced white light using a mixture of two natural extracts, red pomegranate and turmeric?
- Q. - Which state’s government is planning to declare “no school bag day” on Saturdays in all the state-run schools?
- Q. - Tejas successfully test-fired Derby Air-to-Air BVR missile in RADAR guided mode. What kind of aircraft is Tejas?
Today’s Current Affairs – 15 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 15/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 15th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.