15 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 15 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 15 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who among the following won the Unite Ideas UNGAViz Textual Analysis and Visualisation Challenge held by UN?
- Q. - Himachal Pradesh has bagged the Krishi Karnam Award( 2016-16) for the
- Q. - India’s first Micro Drama Fest was named after a Greek Actor. What was the name of this fest?
- Q. - With which country has India started a Sports Partnership that would facilitate the exchange of athletes, coaches, technical officials, sports scientists between the two countries?
- Q. - Which of the following e-commerce site has got RBI’s approval to launch e-wallet in India?
- Q. - Ammaku Vandanam is a scheme launched by Andhra Pradesh which means
- Q. - Who among the following will chair the Inter- Ministerial Monitoring-cum-Coordination Committee’ set up to monitor the regional air connectivity scheme UDAN?
- Q. - Which of the following city has not been included in the 5 pilot cities to implement the daily price revision of petrol and diesel?
- Q. - B R Ambedkar on April 14 is observed as
Today’s Current Affairs – 15 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 15/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 15th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.