15 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 15 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 15 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state government has observed “Parents’ Worship Day” on February 14?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 BRICS Summit?
- Q. - Which NGO has bagged the IMC Ram Krishna Bajaj National Quota award in the NGO category?
- Q. - Which city is hosting India’s first-ever International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) World Tour event?
- Q. - Which warship has become the India’s first warship to install solar panels on board?
Today’s Current Affairs – 15 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 15/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 15th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.