14 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 14 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 14 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which two countries have signed a MoU on Collaborative Research in Silkworm?
- Q. - In which state India’s first advanced Homoeopathy Virology lab was inaugurated?
- Q. - Which Hackathon has been launched to Support & Showcase potentially great Talent from Inner India?
- Q. - With which country India has signed a MoU on Cooperation in Disaster Management?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as Deputy Assistant to the US President in the White house?
Q. - In which of the following areas India signed MoUs with Belarus recently?
I. Youth Affairs and Sports
II. Skill Development
III. Agricultural research
IV. Outer Space
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.