14 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 14 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 14 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Indian-origin researchers in which country have developed a mechanism to identify fake products?
- Q. - The eight-member Olympic Task Force has submitted its report to the Sports Ministry. Who among the following is not a member of the Task Force?
- Q. - Which Ministry/Organisation has unveiled a draft to amend cost audit rules under Company Act, 2013?
- Q. - Which Department has formed an Anomalies Committee to look into CPSE pay revision issues?
- Q. - Who has directed the 3-minute National Anthem video in sign language launched recently?
- Q. - How many villages have been identified in the first phase of Ganga Gram Initiative launched on August 12, 2017?
- Q. - Which state assembly passed the Religious Freedom Bill 2017?
- Q. - Who resigned as the Rajya Sabha TV CEO?
- Q. - Which indigenously built offshore patrol vessel (OPV) of Indian Coast Guard was commissioned recently?
- Q. - Name the world’s oldest man who died at the age of 114 recently.
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.