14 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 14 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 14 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which state government will set up modern ornamental fish hatchery in the state?
- Q. - Which state has become the first Indian state to make social boycott a crime?
- Q. - Who has been conferred the 2017 Personality of the Year award by Skoch Consultancy Services (SCS)?
- Q. - Liu Xiaobo, the Nobel Peace Prize laureate has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Chairperson of Broadcasting Content Complaints Council (BCCC)?
- Q. - India’s first high-speed rail training centre will set up in which state?
- Q. - What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) Index?
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.