14 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 14 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 14 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The pink patrol cars called the Pink Hoysalas are launched for women of which of the following cities?
- Q. - Who among the following Indian cricketers has been included in the 8 ambassadors of ICC Champions Trophy 2017?
- Q. - Who authored Asha Parekh’s autobiography The Hit Girl?
- Q. - Who among the following is not one of the fours Managing Directors of LIC India?
- Q. - According to Amnesty International, which country has topped the list of execution (put people to death)?
- Q. - ‘Matoshree’ the book authored by Sumitra Mahajan is on which of the following characters?
- Q. - Manappuram Finance launched its own co-branded prepaid card in tie-up with
- Q. - 2. Who among the following students is not selected for Gates Cambridge scholars 2017?
- Q. - The first China-bound freight train carrying British products travels through how many nations during its journey?
- Q. - India defeated which country to win 5th Asian School Hockey Championship 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.