14 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 14 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 14 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country to host the 4th Rollball World Cup-2017?
- Q. - Pathani Patnaik, who passed away recently, was the renowned litterateur from which state?
- Q. - Which Indian diplomat has been appointed as the member of the United Nations (UN)’ Joint Inspection Unit (JIU)?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “Band, Bajaa, Boys!”?
- Q. - What is the current repo rate as per latest 6th bi-monthly monetary policy for the FY 2016-17?
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.