14 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 14 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 14 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The International Kite Festival (Uttarayan) will be started from which of the following states?
- Q. - The International Conference on “Yoga for diabetes” has been held in which city?
- Q. - The 2017 Island tourism Festival has started in which state / union territory?
- Q. - Gangmumei Kamei, who passed away recently, was the noted historian of which state?
- Q. - “Good Samaritan Policy” has been launched by which state / union territory government?
Today’s Current Affairs – 14 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 14/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 14th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.