13 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 13 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 13 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The National Gandhi Museum (NGM) is located in which city?
- Q. - Ray Phiri, the Jazz legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Who has become the first woman cricketer to score 6000 runs in women’s ODI cricket?
- Q. - Which state hosted the National conference on crowd management?
- Q. - India’s first Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) will be set up in which state?
- Q. - Which country has been selected by IUCN for the construction of the world’s first saola breeding centre?
- Q. - Which country will become the world’s largest milk producer by 2026, as per latest “OECD-FAO Agricultural Outlook 2017-2026” report?
Today’s Current Affairs – 13 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 13/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 13th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.