13 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 13 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 13 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Nurse Day (IND)?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the India’s new ambassador to France?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new Chancellor of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)?
- Q. - Karan Singh, who passed away recently, was the minister of which Indian state?
- Q. - Which Indian sportsperson has clinched bronze in men’s Greco-Roman 85kg category at the 2017 Asian Wrestling Championship?
- Q. - Which country has approved $75 mn high-tech chemical protective clothing for the Indian armed forces?
- Q. - Which state government will conduct survey to provide affordable houses to people in urban areas?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the United Nations Day of Vesak – 2017?
- Q. - Indian Army will re-introduce CASO as ‘permanent feature’ of counter-terror operations. What does “CASO” stands for?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been elected as the new chairman of FIFA Governance Committee?
Today’s Current Affairs – 13 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 13/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 13th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.