13 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 13 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 13 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed on which date in India?
- Q. - Which state government will launch a unique programme “Ammaku Vandaman” in schools to pay tribute to mothers?
- Q. - The International Day of Human Space Flight is observed on which date?
- Q. - Who has been named as the new administrator of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)?
- Q. - Which country’s honorary citizenship has been received by Nobel Peace laureate Malala Yousafzai?
Today’s Current Affairs – 13 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 13/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 13th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.