13 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 13 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 13 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which committee has been constituted by the Haryana Government to resolve the problem of those agitating for reservation and other issues of the state?
- Q. - Which Indian-origin British sculptor has won the 2017 Genesis Prize?
- Q. - Who has become the acting Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Public broadcaster Prasar Bharti?
- Q. - The International Day of Zero Tolerance for Female Genital Mutilation is observed on which date?
- Q. - Which country is host to the first-ever BIMSTEC National Security Chiefs (NSA) meet to discuss counter terror action plan?
Today’s Current Affairs – 13 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 13/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 13th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.