12 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 12 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 12 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - By which year the Union Government has targeted to install 60 Giga Watts wind power capacity?
Q. - Which of the following acts will be repealed by State Banks (Repeal and Amendment) Bill, 2017?
I. SBI (Subsidiary Banks) Act 1959
II. State Bank of Hyderabad Act 1956
III. State Bank of India Act, 1955
- Q. - Where will be the Global Entrepreneurship Summit held in November 2017?
- Q. - In which state 1000 PM Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana Kendras has been proposed to be opened?
Q. - Which of the following labour laws has been proposed to be amalgamated, as per ‘The Code on Wages’ Bill, 2017?
I. Payment of Wages Act 1936
II. Minimum Wages Act 1948
III. Payment of Bonus Act 1965
IV. Equal Remuneration Act 1976
- Q. - In which place the use of non-biodegradable plastic bags less than 50 microns has been banned by the National Green Tribunal (NGT)?
- Q. - Which Act has been amended by the Banking Regulation (Amendment) Bill, 2017 passed by Rajya Sabha?
- Q. - Where did the 15th Ministerial Meeting of BIMSTEC nations begin?
- Q. - The National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) approved ten projects worth Rs 2,033 crore in three States. Which of the following is not one of these States?
Today’s Current Affairs – 12 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 12/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 12th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.