12 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 12 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 12 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Q. - Which Indian sportsperson has been honoured with the Maruti Suzuki Living Legend of the Year award 2017?
- Q. - Which state has become the first Indian state to fix minimum education qualification for cooperative body poll?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 22nd World Petroleum Congress (WPC) International Conference?
- Q. - Which state government has recently launched Livelihood Intervention and Facilitation of Entrepreneurship (LIFE)?
- Q. - Who has taken charge as new secretary of the Department of Economic Affairs (DEA) in the finance ministry?
- Q. - Which Indian bank has tied up with Inter-American Investment Corporation (IIC) to boost trade with Latin America?
- Q. - Which state has become the India’s first state to launch free injectable contraceptive for women?
Today’s Current Affairs – 12 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 12/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 12th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.