12 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 12 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 12 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which online facility has been launched by the Union Government to provide direct solution to problem of agriculture sector?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 National Technology Day (NTD) in India?
- Q. - Who is the newly elected Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas?
- Q. - The 29th India–Indonesia bilateral maritime exercise “CORPAT-2017” has started under which Indian Naval Command?
- Q. - Which digital filing system has been launched for Supreme Court of India (SCI)?
- Q. - Who has become the new Country Director for Twitter in India?
- Q. - Who has been conferred with the 2017 Young Scientist award from the Indian National Science Academy (INSA)?
- Q. - Which Indian sportsman has won bronze in Greco Roman 80kg category at 2017 Asian Wrestling Championship?
- Q. - Who will be the new Defence Secretary of India?
- Q. - Who will be the new under-secretary General of the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 12 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 12/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 12th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.