12 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 12 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 12 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who is the newly appointed chairman of Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)?
- Q. - The Union government will launch “SAMPADA Scheme” for which sector?
- Q. - Akhilesh Das Gupta, the former Union Minister has passed away. He was associated with which political party?
- Q. - Kristin Davis has been appointed the new UNHCR Goodwill Ambassador. She hails from which country?
- Q. - Which country’s team has won the 5th edition of Asian School Hockey Championship-2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 12 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 12/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 12th April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.