12 January : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 12 January, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 12 January 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Abdul Halim Jaffer Khan, who passed away recently, was the famous musician of which musical instrument?
- Q. - Arthur Morris, who has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame, was the legendary cricketer of which country?
- Q. - Which of the following companies has launched “Digital Unlocked” the training program for Indian small businesses?
- Q. - Which country has recently hosted the Chitwan Elephant Festival to promote tourism?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the new President of the Rockefeller Foundation?
Today’s Current Affairs – 12 Jan 2017
Latest General Awareness 12/01/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 12th January, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.