11 September : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 11 September, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 11 September 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country’s Vice President resigned amid allegations of credit-card graft?
- Q. - With which country India has decided to set up working groups to promote exports?
- Q. - In which state Himalaya Diwas is celebrated every year on September 9?
- Q. - Who has won the US Open women’s singles title?
- Q. - Which institution has bagged the SILF-MILAT Institutional Excellence Award for 2017?
- Q. - Which eminent jurist is awarded with N R Madhava Menon Best Law Teacher Award?
- Q. - How many medals India bagged in total at Commonwealth Weightlifting Championship 2017?
Today’s Current Affairs – 11 September 2017
Latest General Awareness 11/09/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 11th September, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.