11 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 11 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 11 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which team has won the 2017 UEFA Super Cup football tournament?
- Q. - The Mandla Plant Fossils National Park (MPNP) is located in which state?
- Q. - Sitaram Panchal, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Q. - Which union minister has launched the NCERT web portal for home delivery of books?
- Q. - Which parliamentary panel has recently recommended 100% pension to widow of deceased soldier?
- Q. - Which state will become the India’s first state to implement coal utilisation between power units?
- Q. - Which state government has launched a new awareness drive “Namami Gange Jagriti Yatra”?
- Q. - The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) has launched Android Skill Development programme with which tech giant?
- Q. - Rinku Hooda, who won silver at the World U-20 Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
- Q. - The 15th meeting of the Foreign Ministers of BIMSTEC countries has started in which city?
Today’s Current Affairs – 11 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 11/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 11th August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.