11 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 11 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 11 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 2017 Family Planning Summit (FPS)?
- Q. - Which company has been conferred with the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award (GPEMA)?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Population Day (WPD)?
- Q. - Mangesh Tendulkar, the renowned cartoonist has passed away. He hailed from which state?
- Q. - Which state government has signed MoU with Union Ministry of Health to set up Centre of Excellence in Transfusion Medicine?
- Q. - Which union minister has launched a new tax payer service module ‘Aaykar Setu’?
- Q. - Which country is hosting the 2017 SAARC Ministers of Law and Order (Interior/ Home Affairs) meeting?
Today’s Current Affairs – 11 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 11/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 11th July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.