11 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 11 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 11 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Mudumalai National Park is located in which state?
- Q. - Arjun Tulshiram Pawar, who passed away recently, was related to which field?
- Q. - Who will be the Pakistan’s new High Commissioner to India?
- Q. - What is the theme of the 2017 World Thalassaemia Day (WTD)?
- Q. - Which Indian actress has won the best actress award at the New York Indian Film Festival (NYIFF) 2017?
- Q. - Which state government has recently imposed a ban on sale of High in Fat, Salt and Sugar (HFSS) food at school canteens?
- Q. - Who has become the world’s highest wicket-taker in women ODI cricket?
- Q. - The Sakewa Festival has recently celebrated in which state?
- Q. - Which high-level committee has been set up by the Union Government to provide credible data for employment policies?
- Q. - Who has been sworn-in as the new President of South Korea?
Today’s Current Affairs – 11 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 11/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 11th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.