11 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 11 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 11 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which committee has been constituted by the Union government to improve Haj policy in subsidy issue?
- Q. - Which country will host the Implementation and Assessment Group Meeting of the Global Initiative to Combat Nuclear Terrorism (GICNT)?
- Q. - Satwik Sai Raj is associated with which sports?
- Q. - Which state government has recently launched “Civil Service Awards” for excellence in public administration?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been elected as the vice-president of the Asia Squash Federation (ASF)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 11 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 11/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 11th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.