10 June : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 10 June, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 10 June 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - The Mahananda Wildlife Sanctuary (MWS) is located in which state?
- Q. - Which state government has recently signed MoU with Union Aviation Ministry for Udan scheme?
- Q. - Mehrunnisa Dalwai, the renowned Muslim rights activist passed away. She hailed from which state?
- Q. - Which news agency will set up $1 million fund to boost BRICS media cooperation?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been conferred with the WHO Director-General’s Special Recognition Award for global tobacco control?
- Q. - P Govardhan Reddy, the noted politician has passed away. He belongs to which political party?
- Q. - Which Indian American has been chosen for the 2017 NASA Astronaut Candidate Class?
- Q. - India and which United Nations organisation have launched partnership fund to promote sustainable development?
- Q. - Basudev Chatterji, who passed away recently, was associated with which field?
- Q. - Which bank has become the first Indian bank to launch bio-degradable prepaid gift cards?
Today’s Current Affairs – 10 June 2017
Latest General Awareness 10/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 10th June, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.