10 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 10 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 10 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new India’s Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands?
- Q. - Ustad Raees Khan, the legendary sitarist has passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Q. - Which state government has signed pact with Oracle for cloud-based citizen services?
- Q. - Which Hollywood actor has won the first-ever gender-neutral MTV award for Best Actor in a movie?
- Q. - The headquarters of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is located in which city?
- Q. - The 2017 hunting festival “Bishu Parv” was observed in which state?
- Q. - What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to IMF’s latest report ‘Regional Economic Outlook (REO) for Asia and Pacific’?
- Q. - The Dalma Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which state?
- Q. - Who has been conferred with the Tholkappiyar Award for the year 2015-16?
- Q. - Which Indian cricketer has been conferred with the Fellowship Award in United Kingdom (UK)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 10 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 10/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 10th May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.