10 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 10 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 10 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which Indian institute has won the 2017 IEEE Spectrum Technology in the Service of Society Award?
- Q. - Which company has become the first Indian power utility to successfully deploy tele-protection service using Line-Differential Relay (LDR) over an IP/MPLS network?
- Q. - According to the Maternity Benefit (Amendment) Bill 2016, the maternity leave has been extended from 12 weeks to how many weeks?
- Q. - Who is the newly elected President of the European Council (EC)?
- Q. - Who has been bestowed with the 2016 Saraswati Samman?
Today’s Current Affairs – 10 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 10/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 10th March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.