10 February : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 10 February, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 10 February 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which start up has won the ‘Best IT Startup of India’ award at the 2016 National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA)?
- Q. - Which union ministry has launched annual book ‘India-2017’ & ‘Bharat-2017?
- Q. - BCAS has recently suspended the licence of budget carrier IndiGo’s aviation security training facility. What does BCAS stands for?
- Q. - In which state India’s first centre of excellence for differently-abled sportsmen will be set up?
- Q. - Which state government will give 2% reservation to sportsperson in government job?
Today’s Current Affairs – 10 Feb 2017
Latest General Awareness 10/02/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 10th February, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.