1 August : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 1 August, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 1 August 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Name the Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who was made the dean of engineering school of prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Q. - Where will be the Junior World Wrestling Championship held in August 2017?
- Q. - Which country won the sixth World Junior Squash Championship held in Tauranga, New Zealand?
- Q. - Which country won the final of the Division ‘B’ of FIBA women’s Asia Cup held in Benguluru?
- Q. - Which life insurance company has been directed by the Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to take over the Sahara India Life Insurance Company (SILIC)?
- Q. - What is the rest period for an auditor firm after it completes its tenure of four years in a particular bank, as per a recent decision by RBI?
- Q. - Indian Boxers won 8 Medals, including five Gold, at 48th Grand Prix Usti Nad Labem. Where was the competition held?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as the interim Prime Minister of Pakistan for 45 days?
- Q. - Which Indian sprinter was allowed to run in the upcoming London World Championships by the Court of Arbitration of Sports (CAS)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 1 August 2017
Latest General Awareness 01/08/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 1st August, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.