1 July : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 1 July, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 1 July 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Which city has been named as the World Book Capital for the year 2019 by the UNESCO?
- Q. - In which state the country’s first blood bank for cattle will come up?
- Q. - Which multilateral financial institution has committed US $10 billion for supporting the infrastructural needs of less-developed States in India?
- Q. - The United Nations Security Council (UNSC) adopted a resolution for reducing joint UN-AU peacekeeping force in Darfur region. In which country is Darfur situated?
- Q. - What is the theme of 11th National Statistics Day observed on June 29, 2017?
- Q. - The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) recently signed a bilateral Advance Pricing Agreement (APA) with the United Kingdom (UK). With this, the total number of bilateral APAs signed till date stands at _____.
- Q. - For implementing which country’s energy efficiency programme did India sign a memorandum of understanding (MoU)?
Today’s Current Affairs – 1 July 2017
Latest General Awareness 01/07/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 1st July, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.