1 May : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 1 May, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 1 May 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has won the 2017 ACBS Asian Snooker Championship?
- Q. - Which city to host the 4th edition of National Standards Conclave (NSC)?
- Q. - Which Indian personality has been selected for Japan’s prestigious ‘Order of the Rising Sun’ award?
- Q. - Who has become the first-ever Indian racer to take pole in FIA Formula 3 European Championship?
- Q. - Who has won gold at the 10th edition of Moscow sand art championship?
- Q. - Which union minister has recently launched Test & Treat policy for HIV patients?
- Q. - Which country hosted the 2017 International Basava Convention (IBC)?
- Q. - India’s first-ever transgender athletic meet was held in which state?
Today’s Current Affairs – 1 May 2017
Latest General Awareness 01/05/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 1st May, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.