1 April : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 1 April, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017
GK Affairs 1 April 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new chairman of the Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC)?
- Q. - Japan will provide how much Official Development Assistance (ODA) loan for infrastructure projects in India for FY 17?
- Q. - Which Indian Chief Minister has been selected for the USIBC Transformative Chief Minister (TCM) award?
- Q. - Who has been appointed the new Vice Chancellor of Nalanda University?
- Q. - India’s first International Centre for Foot and Mouth Disease (ICFMD) has set up in which state?
Today’s Current Affairs – 1 April 2017
Latest General Awareness 01/04/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 1st April, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.