1 March : Current Affairs 2017, GK Quiz with Questions & Answers
Here are today’s current affairs 1 March, 2017 quiz with questions and answers, where are national, international, sports, business, political, awards events affairs available for IBPS PO, SSC, Group C, CLAT, RRB, Bank Clerical and other competitive exams 2017.
GK Affairs 1 March 2017 Questions & Answers – General Awareness Quiz
- Q. - Who has been named as the “Captain of the Year” at 2017 ESPNcricinfo Awards?
- Q. - What is the theme of 2017 International Rare Disease Day (IRDD)?
- Q. - Who is the author of the book “The Wrong Turn: Love and Betrayal in the Time of Netaji”?
- Q. - Tarak Mehta, who recently passed away, was the noted play writer of which language?
- Q. - Who has been appointed as new Chief Secretary of Maharashtra?
Today’s Current Affairs – 1 March 2017
Latest General Awareness 01/03/2017
So here were we have shared current affairs of 1st March, 2017 with all of you aspirants who are preparing for SSC , IBPS, RRB and other competitive exams / civil services exams in 2017. If you feel you can describe a question in a better way so please hit comment below, that we can make changes here over our questions. Signup Today for Competitive Exam Preparation.