- Q. - Which organisation was handed over the technology of Bullet Proof Jacket by DRDO?
Description Of This Question
DRDO transferred the technology of Bullet Proof Jacket (BPJ) to M/S MKU Limited, Kanpur for manufacturing these for the Indian Army and Para-Military Forces personnel. Chairman DRDO and Secretary Department of Defence R&D Dr S Christopher handed over the technology. It has been developed by Defence Materials & Stores Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE).
Related Topics & Questions:
- Analog computer is ?
- Bodo Tribes are in which state?
- India won which award for conserving Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple situated in Kerala ?
- The National Panchayati Raj Diwas is celebrated on which date in India?
- Who will head the committee formed by the Union Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) to review UGC recommendations?