Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the newly appointed Director General of Border Roads Organisation (BRO)?
- Who will inaugurate new International Airport at Shirdi?
- Which committee has been constituted by the Union government to improve Haj policy in subsidy issue?
- Who is the newly elected Prime Minister of the Commonwealth of the Bahamas?
- The Union Cabinet gave its approval to the proposal to complete the balance works of the North Koel Reservoir Project in Jharkhand and Bihar. In this context, consider the following statements:
I. The Project is located in the most backward tribal areas of Palamau and Garhwa districts of Jharkhand.
II. The construction was originally started in the year 1972 and continued till 1993.
Choose the correct option