Related Topics & Questions:
- Which of the following is the Pearl city of India?
- ‘Kasi’ the holy place was situated on the banks of the river
- Consider the following pairs : Which of the above pairs Wetlands/Confluence of rivers is/are correctly matched?
1) Harike Wetlands – Confluence of Beas and Satluj/Sutlej
2) Keoladeo Ghana National Park – Confluence of Banas and Chambal
3) Kolleru Lake – Confluence of Musi and Krishna
- Consider the following Which of the above is/are wetlands ?
1) Keoladeo Ghana National Park
2) Mudumalai Wildlife Sanctuary
3) Sultanpur National Park
- Consider the following pairs : Which of the above pairs is /are correctly matched?
1) Dampa Tiger Reserve – Mizoram
2) Gumti Wildlife Sanctuary – Sikkim
3) Saramati Peak – Nagaland