Related Topics & Questions:
- The headquarters of the United Nations is located at:
- What is the correct sequence of occurrence of the following cities in South-East Asia as one proceeds from south to north?
- Which among the following is the largest network?
- The Narmada river flows to the west, while most other large peninsular rivers flow to the east. Why?
1) It occupies a linear rift valley
2) It flows between the Vindhyas and the Satpuras
3) The land slopes to the west from Central India
- Who adopts resolution endorsing Iran nuclear deal ?