- Q. - Who has been re-elected for the 4th term as German Chancellor?
Description Of This Question
German Chancellor Angela Merkel has been re-elected for a fourth term while nationalists have made a historic surge in federal elections. Her conservative CDU/CSU bloc has seen its worst result in almost 70 years but will remain the largest in parliament.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has won the 2017 ATP Mexico Open hard court tennis tournament?
- India’s first high-speed rail training centre will set up in which state?
- What is the name of tropical storm that hit the Baja California peninsula causing four deaths?
- Who was the first to use the term “Micro” and “Macro” in Economics in 1933?
- Recently, The Government today banned duty – free import of capital goods for power generation and transmission projects under the EPCG Scheme. EPCG stands for ?