Related Topics & Questions:
- Sathanur Dam is constructed across which river
- ‘Kasi’ the holy place was situated on the banks of the river
- The Narmada river flows to the west, while most other large peninsular rivers flow to the east. Why?
1) It occupies a linear rift valley
2) It flows between the Vindhyas and the Satpuras
3) The land slopes to the west from Central India
- Madhumita Bisht is associated with which game ?
- Most rivers in India flowing west from western gnat don’t form deltas because of