- Q. - In how many days, Mark Beaumont pedaled around the world, smashing the Guinness World Record?
Description Of This Question
Mark Beaumont cycled for 18 hours a day and burned more than 9,000 calories every 24 hours. He has smashed the Guinness World Record for the fastest circumnavigation of the planet on a bicycle, riding 18,000 miles (29,000km) in under 80 days.
Related Topics & Questions:
- What does Mean EBCDIC Or What is the full form of EBCDIC ?
- Recently Indian Railway launches an mobile app For ?
- Name the Person of Indian Origin (PIO) who was made the dean of engineering school of prestigious Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- At which place First-ever India Mobile Congress is inaugurated?
- The technology used in the electronic printer is called ?