- Q. - Which country prohibited Muslim women from marrying non-Muslims?
Description Of This Question
Tunisia has abolished a decades-old ban on Muslim women marrying non-Muslims. Until now a non-Muslim man who wished to marry a Tunisian woman had to convert to Islam and submit a certificate of his conversion as proof. The announcement comes a month after President Beji Caid Essebsi called for the government to scrap the ban dating back to 1973.
Related Topics & Questions:
- In Which State Recently Launched ePMS ?
- In which state India’s first metro train started ?
- Rene Preval, who passed away recently, was the former President of which country?
- Stanley Greene, an award-winning photojournalist passed away. He hailed from which country?
- Who has been appointed as new Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India to the United Nations (UN)?