- Q. - Which country prohibited Muslim women from marrying non-Muslims?
Description Of This Question
Tunisia has abolished a decades-old ban on Muslim women marrying non-Muslims. Until now a non-Muslim man who wished to marry a Tunisian woman had to convert to Islam and submit a certificate of his conversion as proof. The announcement comes a month after President Beji Caid Essebsi called for the government to scrap the ban dating back to 1973.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who awarded with DRR Champion for Asia Region by UNISDR ?
- The Kaundinya Wildlife Sanctuary (KWLS) is located in which state?
- Which cricket player has equalled Sachin Tendulkar’s record of highest rating points pocketed by an Indian?
- “Festival of India” will be organised by which of the following countries?
- Who will become the first woman Chief Executive (CE) of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region?