- Q. - Which country prohibited Muslim women from marrying non-Muslims?
Description Of This Question
Tunisia has abolished a decades-old ban on Muslim women marrying non-Muslims. Until now a non-Muslim man who wished to marry a Tunisian woman had to convert to Islam and submit a certificate of his conversion as proof. The announcement comes a month after President Beji Caid Essebsi called for the government to scrap the ban dating back to 1973.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who among the following has been appointed as the chairman of Bhakra Beas Management Board (BBMB)?
- ICMP is used for ?
- Who has bagged the Sahitya Academy Award for translation 2016 has his book One Part Woman is a translated version of which Tamil novel?
- “e-health project” will be launched by which state government with support of World Bank (WB)?
- Which among the following Indian Women has made her debut in Forbes’s ‘The World’s Most Powerful Women’ 2017 list?