- Q. - Which campaign has been launched by Steel Authority of India (SAIL) to boost steel consumption in country?
Description Of This Question
Steel Authority of India Ltd. (SAIL) is running a nation-wide campaign सेल स्टील – गाँव की ओर (SAIL steel – Gaon ki ore) aimed at boosting steel consumption in country. The Gaon ki ore campaign is designed to familiarize end users at the grass-root level with innovative usage of SAIL steel and its applications and advantages in construction, household equipment, agriculture etc.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which among the following has ordered insolvency resolution process against Assam Company India?
- Which state government has launched ‘Elevate 100’ scheme to identify and nurture innovative start-ups?
- Which state govt. has approved reservations for persons with disabilities in government jobs?
- Who has become the new Solicitor General of India?
- Adolph Kiefer, the swimming legend has passed away. He hailed from which country?