- Q. - What campaign has India started to help Bangladesh to deal with the problem of transplant Rohingya refugees?
Description Of This Question
India launched Operation “Insaaniyat” to provide humanitarian assistance to Bangladesh in response to the humanitarian crisis being faced on account of the large influx of Rohingya refugees. India’s massive 7000 tonnes relief assurance is aimed to supply a 15-kg pack of essential food items and other utilities to each and every family of newly arrived Rohingya refugees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is representing India at the 2017 Little Miss Universe competition?
- Name the malicious software that aIected various computers recently and restricted users’ access to it until a ransom is paid to unlock it?
- Which warship has become the India’s first warship to install solar panels on board?
- Lata Mangeshkar won _ _ _ _ _ of the Century award ?
- The type of soil spread over large areas in the northern plains of india is ?