- Q. - What campaign has India started to help Bangladesh to deal with the problem of transplant Rohingya refugees?
Description Of This Question
India launched Operation “Insaaniyat” to provide humanitarian assistance to Bangladesh in response to the humanitarian crisis being faced on account of the large influx of Rohingya refugees. India’s massive 7000 tonnes relief assurance is aimed to supply a 15-kg pack of essential food items and other utilities to each and every family of newly arrived Rohingya refugees.
Related Topics & Questions:
- The President signed a proclamation under which article for imposing President’s Rule in Arunachal Pradesh?
- What is the India’s GDP growth forecast for FY 18, according to Asian Development Bank (ADB)’s latest report “Asian Development Outlook 2017”?
- Who has won the 2017 Presidential election of Iran?
- Who won the U-15 boy’s singles title of the Dutch Open Junior Squash Championship?
- In a windmill the power generated