- Q. - Which athlete became the first Indian to be picked as the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) representative for the IOC?
Description Of This Question
Five-time world champion and Olympic bronze-medallist M C Mary Kom has become the first Indian to be picked as the International Boxing Association’s (AIBA) representative for the 8th IOC Athletes’ Forum, which will take place in Lausanne from November 11 to 13, 2017.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s first centre for digital investigation and training has been set up by which state police?
- Which organisation publishes the Global Retail Development Index (GRDI)?
- Which country to host 15th edition of International Musculoskeletal Congress (IMC)-2017?
- Who among the following won the award “Central Bank Governor of the year, Asia 2015”?
- Badminton player PV Sindhu has retained her position in which WBF ranking?