- Q. - Who among the following described the Indian princes as helpers and colleagues in the task of Imperial rule
Related Topics & Questions:
- At which one of the following places are cave paintings of prehistoric times found
- Having overloaded myself I reached the Palace in search of all the glory of the old Chola capital. The 16th Century Palace was built by the Nayaks and later renovated by the Marathas. Who built the Palace in Thanjavur?
- The Red Fort at Delhi was constructed by
- What is the name of chera king who was defeated by Raja raja Chozhan I
- Which one of the following was not the condition to become a number of a sabha in the chola Empire