- Q. - Who has won the 2017 women’s singles Wimbledon tennis tournament?
Description Of This Question
Garbine Muguruza Blanco, a Spanish-Venezuelan professional tennis player, has won the 2017 women’s singles Wimbledon Tennis tournament by defeating Venus Williams in the final by 7-5, 6-0 at All England Club in London, United Kingdom (UK). This was Muguruza’s second Grand Slam singles title and she became the second Spanish woman to win Wimbledon after Conchita Martínez in 1994. Muguruza also became the first player to defeat both Williams sisters in Grand Slams singles finals.
Related Topics & Questions:
- A potentiometer is an accurate and versatile device to make elechrical measurements of E.M.F. because the method involves :
- How much interest rate will be offer by Airtel Payments Bank on savings accounts deposits?
- ALU is stand for ?
- An example of a sigma bonded organometallic compound is :
- The headquarters of Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) is located in which city?