- Q. - Which uniform was recently granted the Intellectual Property Rights by Trade Marks Registry of India?
Description Of This Question
The Trade Marks Registry of Government of India has granted the registration of the trade mark for the famous blue-bordered sari of Mother Teresa. This is the first time ever that a uniform has been protected under the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The blue-designed border on the sari worn by nuns of Missionaries of Charity was recognised as Intellectual Property for the organisation on 4 September 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who has been appointed as the new Ambassador of India to the Republic of Kazakhstan?
- On Which Date Sanjeev Galande awarded with G.D. Birla Award ?
- What is the India’s rank in women workforce, as per recently released “India Development Report” of World Bank (WB)?
- Three Indian woman judokas won bronze medals in their respective categories at the recently- concluded Asian Junior Judo Championships. Where was the championships held?
- Which country has approved a controversial bill to toughen security laws?