- Q. - Which uniform was recently granted the Intellectual Property Rights by Trade Marks Registry of India?
Description Of This Question
The Trade Marks Registry of Government of India has granted the registration of the trade mark for the famous blue-bordered sari of Mother Teresa. This is the first time ever that a uniform has been protected under the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The blue-designed border on the sari worn by nuns of Missionaries of Charity was recognised as Intellectual Property for the organisation on 4 September 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which state government has recently signed a MoU with Bharat Broadband Network Ltd (BBNL) to implement BharatNet?
- दो संख्याओं में 2:3 का अनुपात है| यदि प्रत्येक संख्या में 5 जोड़ दिया जाए तो उनमें 5:7 का अनुपात हो जाता है, तो बड़ी संख्या बताओ ?
- Webpages are written in?
- भारत में वन अनुसन्धान संस्थान कहाँ स्थित है?
- Jammu & Kashmir east boundary is ?