- Q. - Which uniform was recently granted the Intellectual Property Rights by Trade Marks Registry of India?
Description Of This Question
The Trade Marks Registry of Government of India has granted the registration of the trade mark for the famous blue-bordered sari of Mother Teresa. This is the first time ever that a uniform has been protected under the Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). The blue-designed border on the sari worn by nuns of Missionaries of Charity was recognised as Intellectual Property for the organisation on 4 September 2016.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Arthur Morris, who has been inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame, was the legendary cricketer of which country?
- Study of soil called?
- Where was the second meeting of India-UK Home Affairs Dialogue held?
- The only AICC session Gandhiji presided was held at ?
- According to the report of Quality of Death Index, which country topped the rank, what is India’s rank ?