- Q. - Sundar Singh, who has won gold at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Sundar Singh Gurjar from India has won gold in the men’s javelin throw with a personal best of 60.36 metre at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships in London, United Kingdom (UK). Sri Lanka’s Dinesh Priyantha Herath came second with 57.93 metre, while defending champion Guo Chunliang of China was third with a season’s best 56.14 metre.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Was voted Asia’s best police station ?
- “Good Samaritan Policy” has been launched by which state / union territory government?
- The Union Cabinet has approved how much percentage of Central Road Fund (CRF) for development and maintenance of National Waterways (NWs)?
- What is the full form of MOM, it’s a mars mission ?
- Which country will host the G-7 Interior Ministers summit on security in fall?