- Q. - Sundar Singh, who has won gold at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Sundar Singh Gurjar from India has won gold in the men’s javelin throw with a personal best of 60.36 metre at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships in London, United Kingdom (UK). Sri Lanka’s Dinesh Priyantha Herath came second with 57.93 metre, while defending champion Guo Chunliang of China was third with a season’s best 56.14 metre.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has won 18th Asian Junior Team Squash Championship-2017?
- What is the name of renowned author who passed away recently ?
- Who won silver in ISSF World Cup ?
- Who is the newly appointed chairman of Telecom Disputes Settlement & Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)?
- The Chitwan National Park is located in which country?