- Q. - Sundar Singh, who has won gold at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships, is associated with which sports?
Description Of This Question
Sundar Singh Gurjar from India has won gold in the men’s javelin throw with a personal best of 60.36 metre at the 2017 World Para Athletics Championships in London, United Kingdom (UK). Sri Lanka’s Dinesh Priyantha Herath came second with 57.93 metre, while defending champion Guo Chunliang of China was third with a season’s best 56.14 metre.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which metro has been named as world’s first and only 100% ‘green’ metro system?
- Which country’s Supreme court has canceled the result of August 2017 presidential election?
- What is the state game of Rajasthan ?
- Output when methane gas is burnt?
- The South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Finance Ministers meeting has strated in which country?