- Q. - Name the Island of Japan that was included in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site list in July 2017.
Description Of This Question
Okinoshima Island was declared as a UNESCO world heritage site on 9 July 2017. Okinoshima, which is a part of the city of Munakata, Fukuoka, Japan, is located in south-west Japan between the main island of Kyushu and the Korean Peninsula.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which among the following states won the 61st National School Athletics Championship recently?
- What is the India’s rank in the 2017 Human Development Index (HDI)?
- Which two Indian Naval Ships are to participate in Passage Exercise with Japanese Marine?
- Which nation speak tamil except india?
- Captain Chand Roop, who passed away recently, was associated with which sports?