- Q. - Name the Island of Japan that was included in UNESCO’s World Heritage Site list in July 2017.
Description Of This Question
Okinoshima Island was declared as a UNESCO world heritage site on 9 July 2017. Okinoshima, which is a part of the city of Munakata, Fukuoka, Japan, is located in south-west Japan between the main island of Kyushu and the Korean Peninsula.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Recently CCI slapped______ penalty on four state run insurance companies ?
- India’s victory over New Zealand in test match series in Mar-Apr, 2009 came after how many years?
- Recently Who Became The President of Tanzania ?
- Which country is hosting the 2017 North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)?
- The 11th edition of The Indo-Nepal military exercise “SURYA KIRAN-XI” has started in which state?