- Q. - Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” for railway passengers. What does “Saarthi” stands for?
Description Of This Question
Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” to cater to all kinds of passenger requirements, which includes ticket booking, inquiry, onboard cleaning and ordering a meal on a single platform. The acronym of Rail “Saarthi” stands for “Synergised Advanced Application Rail Travel Help and Information”. The app has various features such as women safety feature, compliant facility and suggestion for improvement. One can also book unreserved seat tickets and platform tickets besides reserved seat tickets.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Arun Sarma, who passed away recently, was the renowned personality of which field?
- Which state is the India’s most corrupt state, according to latest survey by the Centre for Media Studies (CMS)?
- National Health Day ?
- Recently Who Became The President of Tanzania ?
- Which country is hosting the World Street Food Congress (WSFC17)?