- Q. - Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” for railway passengers. What does “Saarthi” stands for?
Description Of This Question
Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” to cater to all kinds of passenger requirements, which includes ticket booking, inquiry, onboard cleaning and ordering a meal on a single platform. The acronym of Rail “Saarthi” stands for “Synergised Advanced Application Rail Travel Help and Information”. The app has various features such as women safety feature, compliant facility and suggestion for improvement. One can also book unreserved seat tickets and platform tickets besides reserved seat tickets.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which country has become the first NATO member to launch self-contained cyber command unit?
- The World Lab Animal Day (WLAD) is observed on which day?
- Lata Mangeshkar won _ _ _ _ _ of the Century award ?
- Which state government will form “Good Morning” squad to monitor and prevent open defecation?
- The World Hindi Day (WHD) is observed on which date?