- Q. - Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” for railway passengers. What does “Saarthi” stands for?
Description Of This Question
Indian Railways has launched an integrated mobile app “Rail Saarthi” to cater to all kinds of passenger requirements, which includes ticket booking, inquiry, onboard cleaning and ordering a meal on a single platform. The acronym of Rail “Saarthi” stands for “Synergised Advanced Application Rail Travel Help and Information”. The app has various features such as women safety feature, compliant facility and suggestion for improvement. One can also book unreserved seat tickets and platform tickets besides reserved seat tickets.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who is the Chancellor of Visva Bharati University India ?
- Which country is hosting the 41st annual UNESCO World Heritage Committee conference?
- Which Indian student has been selected to represent India as young journalist at the global Football for Friendship (F4F) social programme?
- Who became Vice-President of Nepal ?
- Election Commission partnered with a taxi company in Tamilnadu to spread voting rights awareness, name that company ?